Thursday, February 5, 2009

Interview Arrangement

Good News :)

Sarah from Greenpeace has returned from her business trip and is available to meet for a short interview. We've set up a short meeting on February 10th, at a small cafe on Commercial drive. I have prepared some questions and an info consent form (the document is accessible through web link on the right). Sarah has agreed to meet both of us, that would be great to make sure we cover as much questions and details as possible.

Unfortunately, we have not yet heard back from Sea Shepherds, who has replied and agreed to collaborate earlier on during my research inquiry. But I understand organizations with such scale might have difficulty to commit to extra inquiries due to large quantity of requests.

Lulu and I are looking forward to the meeting with Sarah :) I think it will definitely help to point out a clearer project direction for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment