Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Collaboration with Lulu

As a result of my brainstorm session, I realized this project will have a large emphasis on visual elements in the design outcome. Since I don't come from a communication design background, I figured it would be appropriate and extremely helpful to collaborate with another design student at Emily Carr.

I am very fortunate, and lucky to have found Lulu Chen as my collaborative design partner for this project. Lulu is a Communication Design Student at Emily Carr. I am still trying to figure out how to put her as a second editor for this blog, so I will leave her bio for her to publish.

This gives me a lot more confidence and support, knowing that I will have the opportunity to collaborate with someone I have always admired. It would be a great learning experience for sure! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment