Thursday, January 29, 2009

Looking for Experts

It's time to look for research experts that are actively participating in shark related campaign & initiatives. I stumbled upon a short PDF document put together by Shark Trust, UK. It gives a pretty concise and accurate presentation of what's happening around the world.

To view the document, please click HERE.



I contacted different international organizations that are currently involved in shark-related conservation projects & campaigns, including public media organizations, and non-profit community collective. I emailed each source inquiring for an opportunity to get a short interview with an expert that's involved in shark related projects, just to get an understanding regarding the topic. However, due to the scale of these international organizations, I am not sure I would be able to get a timely response. But still! Let's be hopeful! :)


Here's a list of the organizations & individuals I contacted:

1. Sea Shepherd, USA

2. Discovery Channel (Animal Planet), USA

3. Shark Trust, UK

4. Greenpeace, USA

5. Wildaid, USA

6. Lisa Ling (CNN Correspondont for Planet in Peril)

No comments:

Post a Comment